Saturday, April 12, 2008

Yet another blog

What?? Someone's opening a new blog? how come?

Yes, I know there are all sorts of things out there in the bush. Every single communication channel is completely flooded by people expressing themselves, their ideas, thoughts, feelings, intelligence, stupidness, stubbornness, and so on... you get the idea, so why on earth would I want to open another blog? Well, maybe because this is just the beginning, the wave is still too far away and perspective has proven to be tricky most of the times. Anyway, I prefer not to dive into anything right now since it is too late and I'm way too tired, but to give you an idea of what will come, this blog lacks of a specific topic or purpose, I'll rant about anything that comes in handy but there is the possibility that technology related posts tend to show up often, so be aware. That's pretty much about it, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Carolain said...

Bienvenido a la blogósfera ;)